Luxury Beach Apartment for rent in Estepona at Costa del Sol
🇪🇸 Estepona is finalist for 'European City of 2023' by the prestigious international organisation The Academy of Urbanism 🏆
Located directly on the beach
40 min drive from Malaga airport
Rent direct from Private Owner
5* spacious fully equipped Beach House, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 4 sleeps
Pools, Sunbeds, Parasols, Tropical Garden
Direct Beach Access
Top Location: Beach, Restaurants, Shops, Cities
40 minutes drive from Malaga Airport
Indoor Pool with SPA, Hot Steam Bath
Personal (Racing) Bike rental service, tailored to your body
Gym, Tennis, Golf
Exclusive Personal Services
Enjoy your personal service during your stay: groceries, housekeeping, chef, car rental, bike rental (incl race bike rental - tailored to your body), babysitting, taxi.
Elizabeth's Residence grants you professional, qualitative and reliable services.
Estepona - Andalusia - Marbella
Short-term rent (min 4 nights)
Sun all year round
Elizabeth's Residence, your get away from it all vacation in Spain, Andalusia
Exclusive oceanfront escape
Elizabeth's Residence, 4 bed apartment for rent with pools, ocean views and direct beach access at Costa del Sol
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 4 sleeps
Spacious apartment of 160 square meters, located in Estepona, on the beach, in the privately 24/7 secured condo of Bahia de la Plata. From your terrace you have a magnificent view on the tropical garden, beach and swimming pools, beautifully lighted in the evening.
Fantastic beach location within 5-minutes to 1-hour drive from historic Andalusian cities.
Elizabeth's Residence offers only the best for you as our guest.
Relax in two outdoor swimming pools, guarded by professional lifeguards. In addition, you will enjoy the indoor, heated, salt water pool with Turkish steam bath. Elizabeth's Residence makes you feel at home, from the moment you step in.
All modern facilities and luxury are provided:
- 24/7 private security guards - secured gate and camera surround system
- direct beach access
- private (free) sun beds at pools and on beach
- unlimited (free) access to SPA and indoor gym
- private professional lifeguards
- private safe box in master bedroom (keeps your valuables safe)
- air conditioning
- floor heating
- TV / Wifi
- 2 private underground parking spots (elevator brings you directly to your Residence)
- bedsheets, towels
- hair dryer, ironing, ...
- toaster, coffee, tea, ...
- washing machine, ...
Nearest airport: Malaga: 83 km from Estepona (40 minutes drive)
Nearby Cities Estepona, Puerto Banus, Marbella, Malaga, Ronda, Gibraltar, Cadiz, Granada, Sevilla
City trip to Estepona
5 minutes drive from Elizabeth's Residence
Flower city between Sea and Mountains
- beautiful sandy beaches with beach BBQs, Spanish tapas bars, cocktail bars
- exquisite restaurants, fine wines
- dining on the beach
- magnificent views, famous sunsets
- historical city centre: fairytale streets with flowers, local shops, bars and restaurants
- authentic Marina with Sunday markets
- magnificent street art throughout the city
City trip to Puerto Banús
15 minutes drive from Elizabeth's Residence
Meeting point of the Jet Set
- the marina of Marbella, opened in 1970
- most prestigious marina in the Mediterranean
- exclusive playground of the rich and famous
- beautiful yachts, fancy restaurants, luxury shops, wonderful night clubs
City trip to Marbella
20 minutes drive from Elizabeth's Residence
Colorful city that embraces you like your first love
- famous boulevard with bronze statues of Salvador Dalí @ Avenida Del Mar
- beautiful Central Park with water features and fountains @ Parque de la Constitución
- wonderful old center at the beginning of the famous Marbella hills
- historical incarnation church "La Iglesia de la Encarnación"
- magnificent old City Hall with fine restaurants on the Orange Square "Plaza de los Naranjos"
- Arabic wall
- exclusive typical Spanish fashion shops, well known for hand made quality, colorful and excellent female designs
City trip to Malaga
40 minutes drive from Elizabeth's Residence
City of Angels
- imposing cathedral (Renaissance), built 1582 - 1782
- @marina: art gallery 'el Cubo': amazing art creations of famous artists: Pablo Picasso, Frida Kahlo, Francis Bacon, Alberto Giacometti, Georg Baselitz, René Magritte, ...
- @marina: modern center Pompidou: marvellous location where you enjoy the fancy bars, terraces, local Spanish shops and impressive yachts
- historic city center with cozy squares and streets paved with marble floors
- Malaga by bike
- Picasso museum
City trip to Ronda
45 minutes drive from Elizabeth's Residence
Enchanting Pearl in the Mountains
- medieval city, located at the top of a deep ravine, in the middle of the mountains 'Serrania de Ronda'
- surrounded by beautiful river valleys
- you can enjoy a fantastic view with delicious Andalusian tapas and top-quality wines from the many bodegas in the area
- the city of Ronda was proclaimed by Julius Caesar in the 1st century AD as city 'Acinipo'
- when the Moorish troops conquered this region, the first route they followed was the ancient Roman route that connected Gibraltar with the ancient Roman settlement Acinipo
- the ruins of the ancient city of Acinipo are located today about 20 km outside the contemporary Ronda
- the deep Tajo Clough is an absolute 'must-see', located in the middle of Ronda
- one of Spain's most famous Parador hotels is located next to the bridge and is well worth a visit. Also from here the view of the Tajo Clough is breathtaking.
Gibraltar (50 minutes drive), Cadiz (90 minutes drive), Granada (140 minutes drive), Sevilla (140 minutes drive)
Taste your Life
Live your Dream
Make your Life Amazing
Sensational ***** SUN all year round